• Bloglovin
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • NEW IN: MANGO GLADIATOR PLATFORM SANDALS

    새로운 구두를 샀으니까, 기분 너무 좋다. 딱좋다!
    (Buying new shoes feels very good. Just right!)

            LONG AGO I READ THAT if you write down things, you can get them done faster. Those kinds of articles tend to pump me up with enthusiasm, and I immediately start doing whatever they say I should. Until, of course, time slowly starts weighing down on that enthusiasm and it soon deflates, leaving me with yet another "Meh, why bother?" thought before I give up.
        When I was making THIS POST, I wasn't aiming for that. Indeed, I wasn't even sure I would be able to get something from that list. As many of you might know, a student's budget is like an ice cube: it either melts in your hand fast, or slips off it when you try to hold on tight. It is nothing big or consistent, which is why I was on the fence with these Mango sandals when they had their original price. 
           As to any other girl with shopaholic tendencies, a 50% sale for me is like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory to a kid. I was so happy when I saw the 50% sale e-mail from Mango in my inbox that I couldn't get to the mall fast enough. Mango was swarming with people when I arrived, so as you can imagine, I grabbed these babies as soon as I found them. To me, that moment was like exploding rainbows and flowers, but to my brother I indubitably looked like a well-dressed version of Gollum about to squeal: "MY PRECIOUS"! 

    What is about shoes that makes us girls go completely nuts? 

         Now please excuse me while I go and put these babies on again and walk up and down my imaginary living-room runway. Just kidding. I don't do that...that much. ^^


    Thank you for reading and have a great start to your week.
    ASPIRE HIGHER!
    lots of love,
    Dilek.

    P.S. The quote in the frame is my life mantra. I tend to be a worrywart. Believe it or not, this quote is from my favorite childhood anime, Shaman King. Yep. 


    3 comments:

    1. OMG!!! You finally have this babes :D Can't wait to see this drop dead gorgeous shoes on you xD

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes! So excited! I have been busy lately, but I'll shoot some pics with these soon! ^^

        Delete